- Providing one qualified person as Secretary of your company as required by Section 171(1A) of the Companies Act.
- Attending to routine secretarial matters of the company such as first board meeting, annual general meeting, custody of common seal, etc.
- Safekeeping, updating, and maintaining registers, notices, minutes book, and other statutory records.
- Preparing and lodging all prescribed forms and requisite documents with the ACRA
- Reminding you of the various statutory compliance dates with ACRA.
Posted in Corporate Secretarial services - RIGHT.