I am not satisfied with my existing service provider. Can I switch to Corporate Services Singapore?

We will be happy to discuss the matters with you and take over the statutory records of your company subject to the termination of your secretarial service with the existing service provider. The process is generally as follows:

• Let us know when you wish to switch to Corporate Service Singapore. We will work with you to understand your needs and provide a quotation for our services accordingly.

• If you decide to proceed further, you will need to terminate your services with the existing service provider.

• Upon termination of services with the existing service provider, you will need to inform them to transfer all the statutory records of the company to Corporate Services Singapore.

• Once we have received the statutory records, we will do the necessary documents and filings with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA).

Posted in Corporate Secretarial services - RIGHT.